Digital sculpting provided by Patrick Keith
- Sculpts are billed approximately $15 USD - $25 USD per millimeter of the height or "scale" of the finished piece depending on complexity, detail, and aggravation. Please send art and a detailed description for an actual estimate of your project. This makes human sized minis in "game scale" starting at $400 USD - $600 USD and up.
- Conversions of existing sculpts or masters is at half the rate of a new sculpt.
- With the current schedule Patrick can usually turn a project around in 2 - 4 weeks. Let him know if you need something sooner, this may require additional rates.
- It is preferred to work directly from concept art, although description briefs, existing models and/or photo reference from a variety of sources can be used.
- During the sculpting process digital screenshots of the work in progress (WIP) with multiple angles will be sent for approval. Patrick works exclusively in ZBrush and can export to ZPR, ZTL, OBJ, and STL file formats.
- For new clients a 50% deposit is normally required before starting any work with the balance due on completion of the sculpt. All payments must be completed before the digital file is released for download.
- It is preferred to accept funds worldwide via PayPal. You can send transfers to - email@example.com
Here is a list of Patrick's online portfolios and examples of his sculpting work.
This is a selection of some of the companies Patrick has completed sculpting work for.
3D Printing Services
Resin Molding & Casting Services